The purpose of the Oklahoma Lottery is to help raise money to improve Oklahoma's schools. The Oklahoma Lottery Commission would like to remind you to please play responsibly and not to use the Lottery games as a replacement for work and daily responsibilities and obligations. If you feel that you may be developing a problem with gambling we have provided you with the following resources for your use to help you with seeking assistance.
Exhibiting five or more of the following compulsive gambling symptoms may
indicate a gambling problem:
- Frequently thinking about past experiences, future plans or how to get money for gambling
- Need to increase spending to reach a high level of excitement
- Have failed at stopping or controlling gambling
- Become restless and/or irritable when trying to cut back or stop gambling
- Gamble to escape problems and to feel better
- Frequently return to "get even" after experiencing losses
- Lie to cover up gambling activity
- Have committed or planned illegal acts to finance gambling
- Have problems with job, school or relationships
- Rely on others for financial help
Assistance with Problem Gambling
Oklahoma Lottery Self-Exclusion Program (SEP)
National Problem Gambling Help-Line Answered 24 hours a day - call toll free 1-800-522-4700.
Oklahoma Certified Gambling Treatment Programs
Gambling Addiction Treatment Programs - Call toll free 1-800-928-9139 for a 24/7 referral helpline.
Websites for Problem Gambling
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
Oklahoma Association for Problem and Compulsive Gambling
The National Council on Problem Gambling
Problem Gambling Awareness